Latest Bahá’í News From Around the World
Feed Source: http://news.bahai.org/
- Baha’i World News Service becomes available in Spanish and French March 17, 2019Now available in two widely spoken languages, the Baha’i World News Service can reach a broader section of humanity
- At UN Commission on the Status of Women, BIC highlights principles of oneness, equality March 11, 2019The Baha’i International Community addresses a statement to the 63rd session of the United Nations Commission on the Status of Women.
- Milestones in Zambia: two new educational facilities seek to uplift through knowledge March 8, 2019A decades-long educational process gains momentum in two regions of Zambia.
- Australia, diversity, and the pursuit of social cohesion February 28, 2019This podcast episode highlights how Baha’is in Australia are employing the power of consultation in advancing discourses on the national stage.
- In President’s call for unity, Italian Baha’i community sees common aim February 20, 2019In a letter to President Sergio Mattarella, the Baha’is of Italy express a shared hope for a unified society and a commitment to positive action.
- Advancing a discourse on race unity in the U.S. February 14, 2019This story includes a podcast episode looking at how the Baha’is of the U.S. are learning to contribute to the critical discourse on race.
- A collection of Baha’u’llah’s mystical writings published February 6, 2019*The Call of the Divine Beloved* makes available to the world mystical selections of Baha’u’llah’s writings.
- Baha’i International Development Organization board of directors meets January 25, 2019The Universal House of Justice recently established a global institution, representing a new stage in Baha’i social and economic development endeavors.
- Interfaith gathering of senior representatives followed by visit to Shrine of the Bab January 24, 2019International faith leaders desiring peaceful coexistence gathered in Haifa and visited the Shrine of the Bab.
- The evolving Baha’i perspective on interfaith dialogue January 17, 2019The transformation of the interfaith movement in the 21st century is opening new possibilities to contribute to social harmony and progress.