Latest Bahá’í News From Around the World
Feed Source: http://news.bahai.org/
- Colombia Temple nears completion as dome is adorned with sacred symbol June 22, 2018The moment marks the near-completion of world’s second local Baha’i House of Worship.
- Cohorts of university students inspired to act June 13, 2018Baha’i-inspired educational program helps young adults study, consult about social transformation.
- Advancement of women and girls featured at major forum on development June 7, 2018The BIC contributed to this year’s European Development Days, which focused on women’s empowerment and rights.
- Counsellors’ conversation on spiritual transformation and social change: Part 1 May 31, 2018Reflecting on spiritual and moral education programs for youth, Counsellors describe the transformation of communities.
- Lunda people draw on Baha’i teachings to transform culture, music May 17, 2018A remarkable process of social transformation is underway among a segment of the Lunda population in Zambia, which is reflected in changes in their music.
- South America Temple bridges two eras May 10, 2018While its innovative architecture has attracted many awards, the Temple also has a vital role in community building.
- Delegates return home energized, inspired May 2, 2018With the celebration of the 12th day of Ridvan yesterday afternoon, the extraordinary period of the 12th International Baha’i Convention came to a close.
- New film gives voice to communities around the world May 1, 2018A new documentary film about the community-building efforts of the Baha’i world, as seen through the eyes of local populations, was released today.
- Hope and purpose shine through at International Convention April 30, 2018In an extraordinary display of unity in diversity, delegates from around the world have been describing developments in their Baha’i communities.
- Universal House of Justice elected April 29, 2018The results of the election of the nine members of the Universal House of Justice have been announced.